can guinea pigs eat grapes

Can Guinea Pigs Eat Grapes? (Benefits and Risks)

Do guinea pigs eat grapes? Yes, guinea pigs eat grapes, and they really enjoy eating them. Of course, guinea pigs as herbivores, most of their diet should be 80% hay, while the remaining 20% ​​should consist of pellets, vegetables, and of course fresh fruit, which includes grapes. Grapes are a great fruit enjoyed by people …

Can Guinea Pigs Eat Grapes? (Benefits and Risks) Read More »